Khamis, 19 Februari 2015

Sesi Coaching Olaf dengan Safetyman :))

"Coach Me!" Session #2
Hi Coach Azahan Arif! My name is Olaf and I love warm hugs! I have a problem.



Top of Form
Like · 
·         Muhammad Ab Rashid, Syafiq Aizat Mahamad Fuad, Ejul Lutfi and 20 others like this.
·         
Azahan Arif Hi Olaf, nice to meet you. Can we get to know each other first before talking about your problem?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan Sure! I love warm hugs and I have no bones! 
·         
Azahan Arif My teacher said if we meet with a new friend, we must ask 3 questions: 

1. How are you? 
2. Where do you live? 
3. What do you do for fun?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan 1. I feel great.
2. I live in the mountains. 
3. Play in the snow!
·         
Azahan Arif Fantastic! Just to be sure, I hope you don't mind me asking, are you really a snowman?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan I am! Do you want to build a snowman? 
·         
Azahan Arif Thanks for the offer. That makes you my second Snowman friend! 

Come let's hug 

So Olaf, what do you want actually?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan I'm on a mission to bring back summer! But there's this guy who tells me summer is bad for me. This bothers me a lot 
·         
Azahan Arif So why is that important to you Olaf?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan Why is what important to me?
·         
Azahan Arif Why summer is important to you?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan I don't actually know why, really. Just saying the word makes me want to sing and dance 
Come sing with me!...See More



The Official karaoke version of Disney's Frozen "In...
YOUTUBE.COM
·         
Azahan Arif In summmmeeerrrrrrrrrrr 

That was a really nice song. You do really wanted to bring the summer aren't you? 

Which part of this person's words that bothering you?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan He says summer is not good for me. But I feel so good about it. How can something so good for me be so bad. I'm confused.
·         
Azahan Arif What makes you believe that summer is good for you Olaf?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan Oh, because it just feels good. So good that I feel it in my bones. If I had bones 
·         
Azahan Arif I see. 

So what can you do to clear your confusion?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan I don't know. Do you think summer is bad for me?
·         
Azahan Arif What I think to what u not think doesn't mean anything. 

A wise man once said, "the real summer is not about the change of season, it's when one can feel the summer and sing like the summer has come" 

Being confused is a sign that summer has not to you. 

What will you do to make sure summer will come to you with joy Olaf  ?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan Oh, I have no problems that I will find summer, sooner or later.
·         
Azahan Arif That's righhhhttttttt. 
So how do you feel now Olaf?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan But people say it's not good for me 
·         
Azahan Arif That's interesting. So what you want actually from this problem?
·         
Azahan Arif How is that a problem to you?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan I'm afraid that I would not be making the right choice.
·         
Azahan Arif What are the choices you have right now Olaf?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan I have a choice to follow my heart, if I had a heart, and find summer and I have a choice to follow what people say, that summer is bad for my health. Well practically it can kill me. Sigh! 😑
·         
Azahan Arif I had a friend, a snowman to be exact who loves Summer just like you Olaf. He just died and make me sad 
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan Oh? What does sad feel like?
·         
Azahan Arif Yes, its like that. So Olaf, which choice that you feel important to you- following your heart or follow what people say?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan I'm going to follow my heart! As I've said before to a dear friend, some things are worth melting for 
·         
Azahan Arif That's rightttttttttt. What's stopping you now Olaf from your mission?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan Nothing! 
·         
Azahan Arif Great! Olaf, what are the rewards or opportunities that you'll win when your mission accomplished?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan I'll be happy?
·         
Azahan Arif Feeling happy is one kind of reward Olaf  
Other rewards or opportunities are like children making snowman once finished, their parents will give them warm hugs, kisses, or even treat them with gifts or nice dinner. 

How about Olaf? What kind of rewards or opportunities you'll earn wheen your mission accomplished?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan I get to do all the things I want to do as I mentioned in my song  C'mon, sing with me! http://youtu.be/rnEB2F_v_cE



The Official karaoke version of Disney's Frozen "In...
YOUTUBE.COM
·         
Azahan Arif In summmeeerrrrr 

That's rightttttttttt. So these are your motivation for accomplishing your mission Olaf. ...See More
·         
·         
Azahan Arif How many you strengths u listed Olaf? Is it more than 5?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan Oh? You want the number? I was doing it in my mind. Let me do it again then 😑
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan 592. Done. 😑
·         
Azahan Arif Good job. So Olaf you do have the strengths to accomplish your mission, yes?
·         
·         
Azahan Arif So now Olaf, to accomplish your mission there must be areas for you to improve. Think about it. 
What you need to do to improve to ensure your mission is accomplished 
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan I need to ensure I watch where I'm going.
I need to ensure my body works with me because sometimes my legs can run off without me 
I need to learn to ride Swen.
·         
Azahan Arif That's rightttttttttt. Now Olaf, pick one that you think that is urgent and important for you to do immediately
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan Learn to ride Swen 
·         
Azahan Arif Gooooodd. Now Olaf put more details to that action. This is important because only with clear and precise objective, the objective can be achieved. 

Its like building a snowman, without a clear objective what kind a snowman we want to build, the snowman may become a snowgirl or even a snow mobile. 

Let me know when you're done ya 
·         
·         
Azahan Arif So Olaf, 
You know you have the strengths to accomplish your mission, yes? ...See More
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan Err...love?
·         
Azahan Arif Interesting. For me the opposite of fear is Faith. 
When you have Faith, you can do everything including accomplishing your mission 

How to have Faith? 
Read and repeat what you want to improve just now in your heart. 

Repeat until you can feel it. Feel that you can ride Swen like you were born to ride Swen 
·         
Azahan Arif Let me know when you're done
·         
·         
Azahan Arif How do you feel now Olaf?
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan Excited! 
·         
Azahan Arif That's rightttttttttt 
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan THIS COACHING IS NOW COMPLETE. COACHES PLEASE GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK. 

What did you learn, Azahan Arif?
·         
Azahan Arif My 1st time coaching a snowman that is not similar at all with a human. 

It doesn't has heart, real hand and even his feet run on it's own. 

You know what? SOIF Coaching still can be done on a snowman 
·         
·         
Azahan Arif Aiman Amri like aje?
·         
Hajar Hamid I have learnt a LOT. Thank you Sifu Mohd Rizal Hassan & Coach Azahan Arif.

I learnt that you must really spend time to build repo. It is not just about getting the coachee comfortable, it is about us being comfortable too.


·         
Shila Hakim Thanks Sifu Mohd Rizal Hassan and PLF Coach Azahan Arif for really great session...

I learned alot from this session.

1. I like how Azahan build rapport
2. I like the selambe style
3. I like Azahan not terikat with the script...he already start with the oportunities then baru masuk strength,he still follow the must must thing...i like it

Perkara yang saya nak tanya
1. Ketika Azahan tanya
"Why is that important to you?"
Adakah dibenarkan bertanya Why?

2. Ketika Azahan minta Olaf senaraikan kekuatan, adakah cukup dengan minta list kan tanpa kata olaf kena tuliskan? 

Thanks untuk pembelajaran yang sangat best ni
·         
Mohd Rizal Hassan Any more comments from SOIF Coaches?
·         
Nakia Mazura I love the whole coaching process here. Coach azahan mempunyai structure yg sgt baik esp dalam membina rapport. Pada pendapat saya, ada satu ketika coach boleh mempengaruhi coachee yakni:
“I had a friend, a snowman to be exact who loves Summer just lik...See More
·         
Jamil Wahab Alhamdulillah.
Tahniah Coach Azahan Arif.

Tuan adalah seorang coach yang sangat baik.
Tuan telah mengendalikan sesi coaching di atas, dengan sangat baik. 

Tuan memulakan sesi dengan build rapport dengan sangat baik.
Lontaran soalan soalan Tuan sangat baik dan Tuan pasakkan niat coachee dengan sangat baik.

Cadangan penambahbaikan yang sangat baik adalah chunking pada perkataan Coachee yang general dan bermakna.
Cth: good, confused, afraid.

Tahniah Coach   
·         
Azahan Arif Terima kasih atas semua komen dan bagi lah lagi banyak komen. Kerana komen itu akan bagi saya konfiden. 

Konfiden dari 2 segi. Segi betapa saya dah ada skil dan boleh coach klien, dan segi betapa adanya lagi kena diperbaiki. 

Terima kasih dan bagi lah lagi.
Bottom of Form

Mohd Rizal Hassan (www.take-charge.com.my) ialah guru yang mengajar dan akredetasikan saya sebagai seorang SOIF coach. 

Nama lain yang telah like dan komen semuanya adalah SOIF Coach. 

Anda juga boleh menjadi seorang SOIF Coach seperti kami. 

Whatsapp kod "SOIF" di 0129200468 untuk ketahui bagaimana :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan